Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- Installed and launched the Terminus docker image using quickstart.
- Created a database called ‘test’ and followed the bike share data tutorial
- Attached to a Prolog console by using
docker attach terminus-server
- Confirmed I can connect to my local test database in the Prolog console:
- Confirmed that a very simple and small WOQL.js query returns multiple rows of data:
WOQL.select("v:Start").and(WOQL.triple("v:Journey", "start_station", "v:Start")).
- Tried to run the same query in the attached Prolog console:
connect('http://localhost:6363/test', DB), ask(DB, select([Start], (t(_ , start_station, Start)))).
This is where I get stuck. This query in Prolog and all variations I could come up with always return ‘false’.
Could someone help me fix my query?
General tips and advice for using Terminus within Prolog also appreciated.