TerminusDB is an open-source full-featured in-memory graph database management system with a rich query language, WOQL. TerminusHub facilitates reliable, private & efficient revision control & collaboration for data-intensive teams. Please ask questions or leave comments - this is an inclusive open source community.
What makes TerminusDB special:
This is a community interested in TerminusDB, a new type of database. Terminus brings together the key advantages of traditional SQL databases and the most desirable features of graph, semantic, document and time-series database alternatives.
TerminusDB is released with the GPL v3 license - it is open source now and forever.
About the categories
We recommend positing in one of the domain-specific categories.
• #users is our category for questions. You’ll also find tutorials there, which can be submitted by Terminators
• #terminators is the home of discussions relating to specific capabilities of TerminusDB, particularly if you are interested in schemas or specific subject area schema
• #devel topics are for people contributing to the core capabilities of the system or developing new clients
• #docs is where to contribute to or comment on TerminusDB’s documentation
• #WOQL is for all comment and discussion of the Web Object Query Language
Download at https://terminusdb.com/
Hello! Welcome to everybody